by Kelly Flannigan,
Gas prices are pushing $5.00 and it is showing a rippling effect in our economy. Could the newly proposed Maglev be the train of America's future?
A distance of approximately 267 miles and at a speed up to 300mph, this would be the fastest moving train in America and could very easily compete with local . This eco-friendly system is propelled and guided by electromagnetic forces.
Can you imagine an extremely environmentally friendly method of taking you between Southern California and Las Vegas?
- The Maglev does not contribute pollution to our air
- There will be fewer cars on the road. A car is not necessary in Vegas
- Their local transportation system is quite adequate, plus you could always walk the short distances
- No more waiting in those long airport security lines
- No more sitting on congested freeways
Enjoy the extra time in Las Vegas. Leave your car at home, and ride the Maglev/train when it is operational.